I then started to feel a bit guilty like Aaron didn't have enough playmates, but was relieved when his friend Myron came over and he still swung the excavator! Whew, mommy guilt gone! Anyway, thought I'd share Aaron's new toy and how proud he was that he picked it out.
On a side note, Aaron is finally getting his two year molars!! Took him long enough right? We stopped teething at 18 months, so I just thought he didn't have the extra set of molars. Well sure enough he wakes up from his nap on Saturday to tell me his teeth hurt. I asked him to show me where, check out his gum line and there is a little nub. He's never really complained of teething pain before so this is new for us. He really only complains when he eats and brushes his teeth. After dinner last night Mike mistakenly gave him some rice cream to "help the pain get better" (no, no typo there it's "ice cream" made from rice milk). So this morning, Aaron promptly tells me his tooth hurts and he needs some rice cream to make it feel better! Smooth already at three huh?


No comments:
Post a Comment