Our church had it's annual 'Breakfast with Santa' a few weekends ago and Aaron and I were eager to attend. We love it- it's the one Christmas festivity I won't miss. Mike was away for work, but Aaron and I went with friends and had lots of fun. Pastor Joey chose a Gingerbread Wonderland for the theme and Santa's chair was in the middle of a full up gingerbread house.
Aaron has really matured this year and hopped right up to Santa's lap and carried on a great conversation with him. He asked Santa for a remote control car, and Geo trax. Then later he thought up a sled- hmmmm, with what snow? Anyway it was good eats and good Christmas fun.
When Santa was leaving his 'house' Aaron ran up to him and gave him a hug- luckily I had the camera ready!






2 comments:
He looks like such a little gentleman in that sweater. So handsome!
More pictures.....PLEASE! Miss you guys :)
Post a Comment