Aaron has been hard working on his drawings. Ever since he got his Doodle Pro he loves to draw. He often asks us to draw trains, or cars, and then he will "make it cool" by adding on to the pictures. Lately though, he started to draw his own and tell us what they were. He has a miniature version of the doodle pad for the car, and one day he kept saying "I drew daddy! He has crazy hair" and I didn't think much of it. But then when I got him out of his seat, there was this awesome smiley face- and lots of swirly lines on the top which must have been the crazy hair!! He wasn't kidding!! So I got a picture of his latest one.
Here are just a few more cute pictures from a stalker momma!!
Gotta love those lashes...




No comments:
Post a Comment