Monday, April 28, 2008

A visit with friends

Aaron and I flew out west to visit some good friends of ours- Gina, Tim, Riley (3) and Morgan (1). There are only a few people I would fly cross country for but the trip was worth it! Gina is a good friend from our time in England and I was so happy when we saw each other and picked right back up like it hadn't been over a year since we saw each other. Riley and Aaron spent a lot of time together during their first 18 months so it was nice to see them play together as well.

Wyoming weather takes some getting used to though especially for this true southern girl! The first few days were nice and then WHAM- the wind came and then the weather followed. Aaron saw his first snowfall ever- the last week of April!!

Aaron loved Gina's house because it was only a few hundred yards from a train track. So not only could he hear the whistles but he could see the train from the living room window- heaven for him. He and Riley pushed each other around on a ride on toy, skipped down the hallway and played a few rounds of dominoes together.

I hadn't ever met Morgan so it was a special treat to get to know her and see her adorableness shine through in person. So thanks Gina and Tim for your hospitality. I had such a great time, but it makes me miss you more now!!


Aaron and Riley have been promised to each other since birth, so we were excited to see they didn't mind getting a little lovin' from each other! Riley even grabbed him after he pulled away and said "hey" and gave him some more! :) Watch out for those teen age years...





No comments: