Aaron had a big hand in picking out my cards this year and drew many wonderful pictures in them too. The first card made me laugh so hard I couldn't catch my breath. It has a squirrel on the front laying on a couch (the poor thing looks like a dead squirrel to boot!) and the inside says something to the effect of "Thanks for being a great mom even when I'm squirrelly" which is pretty cute. The silly squirrel was too funny. Then of course he found a race car card which Mike covered the part up that mentions birthday and put Mothers day on. I had to take a picture of the cards so I would always remember him picking them out.
I hope all the mothers out there felt honored today for the holiday. I have the most incredible mom myself and value all that she did for me in my life. As a mom now myself I realize all that she went through and what a great job she did at it. I strive everyday to be a mom just like her.



No comments:
Post a Comment