The last time we visited Whole Foods, they had started carrying a chocolate version of Aaron's rice milk- so of course we bought a few quarts. We cracked one open on Sunday night after dinner and Mike and Aaron partook in a wonderful tradition of Mike's. Mike loves himself a glass of chocolate milk- but I usually have to ask him "Would you like some milk with that chocolate?" :) I digress. Aaron LOVED his glass and drank it all up and of course asked for another. I got some cute pictures too. I actually tried the chocolate rice milk, and unlike it's white counterpart tastes somewhat tasty- or at least I didn't want to spit it back out right away!!
I thought his milk mustache was pretty funny- good enough for a milk ad I'd say (though, can you really advertise a product that would send you to the ER?)



No comments:
Post a Comment