I've gone missing for a good cause! It's Vacation Bible School time and our church sure knows how to put something together!! We had set up last week and actual school this week. Our church is doing Power Lab and it's so much fun. Aaron is enjoying learning about Fizz and Sparki and watching Mr. Chadder dance on stage. I'm helping with crafts and having a great time as well. Stay tuned for more pictures to come...
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was going to call you last week about VBS...we did Power Lab too, so I figured your church was going to do it. I loved the theme too...and Adam was singing the Power song all week!
Hey!! I really enjoyed catching up with you through your blog. What great pictures! I have comments on them all! So great. Looks like your summer is as busy and fun as ours. We leave tomorrow for about 2 weeks in Illinois. I'm sure to be sending pictures. Miss you!
Post a Comment