You know how they go in cycles with their toy obsessions. Well, Aaron has become re obsessed with his huge legos from when he was one. He's been building parking garages, ice cream machines- oh wait I mean super duper ice cream machines- gas stations etc. He remembered that Mike used to carry him around the house in the bucket that holds those blocks and asked Mike to do it again. Funny, Mike could barely pick him up in it! He did about one trip through the house and had to declare that Aaron was officially too big for that trick!
Then he sat in the bucket like he used to, so of course I snapped a picture. Then it reminded me of another picture I have.....


Now I'm officially sad at how big he's getting- slow down!! That's an order kid!

1 comment:
I am so there with you :-) The dr. said that Aiden is the height of an eight year old! We were there for his six-year well check. It sure is crazy how quickly they grow.
Miss you!!
Post a Comment