Monday, August 31, 2009

Introducing our new family member...

Welcome Dori Rory!


Aaron got a beta fish from us for his birthday. He got to choose which fish he wanted from the pet store- apparently blue is a cool fish color. Then he also got to name her. Dori Rory it is! (Hey, it's better than the other names he does- Sheepie, Cowie, Lion- bet you can't guess what kind of animals those are? At least we don't have Fishie!!) Dori Rory lives in a little tank on his dresser in his room. He loves checking her out, seeing when she's swimming, sleeping and blowing bubbles. Every night when he goes to bed he will line some sort of toy on his dresser to be with Dori Rory which is kind of sweet. Except for the past few nights it's been dinosaurs which I would think might just scare a little fish to death!! But what do I know, I managed to kill every fish I ever won from school fairs within days. Some even went as far as to jump out of the bowl overnight, so I don't think I have any right to be giving fish advice!


No comments: