Monday, December 3, 2007

Aaron is Famous!

Aaron and Mike made the newspaper here! We went out to watch the city's annual Christmas parade and I guess Aaron was too cute to pass up! Seriously though, Aaron had a blast at the parade- lots of fire engines that turned on their sirens, tractors, motorcycles, and marching bands. I think Aaron has a new affection for snare drums! It was quite a long parade so towards the end we sought out Santa to try to make it shorter. At church the next morning everyone kept telling us Aaron was in the paper! How lucky!! A scan of the print is beside this. I'll post more parade pictures when I get some more time.




But on to more exciting news for Aaron- after nap on Saturday he awoke to the most exciting thing that has probably happened to him in awhile! There was a combine harvester plowing the field behind our house! We ran out to watch him and he even gave us a little wave!! At the end, the harvester went over to some dump trucks and dumped out the soybean leaves he had plowed. Aaron was in 2 year old boy heaven!!

No comments: