We put the tree up when we got back from Florida after Thanksgiving, and Aaron "helped" us decorate! He loved discovering what each ornament was and then decided to play with each one. He initially had trouble with the concept that they are breakable and not supposed to be played with, just looked at, but now he's a pro. He does like to look for the Gator choo choo train where Santa is riding each morning though. So much so, that he's told his Sunday school teachers about it! :) I also bought him a little Santa hat while shopping one day, but have to bribe the poor kid to wear it! He hates it unfortunately. Can't blame a mom for trying right? At least I got one cute picture, even if I had to feed him a cracker afterwards!Wednesday, December 12, 2007
More Christmas Spirit
We put the tree up when we got back from Florida after Thanksgiving, and Aaron "helped" us decorate! He loved discovering what each ornament was and then decided to play with each one. He initially had trouble with the concept that they are breakable and not supposed to be played with, just looked at, but now he's a pro. He does like to look for the Gator choo choo train where Santa is riding each morning though. So much so, that he's told his Sunday school teachers about it! :) I also bought him a little Santa hat while shopping one day, but have to bribe the poor kid to wear it! He hates it unfortunately. Can't blame a mom for trying right? At least I got one cute picture, even if I had to feed him a cracker afterwards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment