I've been meaning to post these pictures for awhile now. We transitioned Aaron to a big boy bed (crib with the front off) in January and last month we changed it out into a "bigger boy bed" (twin). He loves the bed- thank goodness. I had bought airplane bedding to go with his room theme and I thought he would be very sad to see his Thomas sheets go. But luckily, he was also very excited about the bed and being able to climb up and down a step to get in and out. Mike and I were watching him sleep one night (creepy I know) and we were talking about how he looked so huge in his crib compared to his early baby days and now in the twin he looks so tiny again. Funny in the last picture on here he has the covers up over his body. He loves to hang out in the bed and wants us to pull the covers up over him. But when it comes time to actually sleep he HATES having covers on him. Even to the point when I'll sneak in before I go to sleep to put a blanket on him, and he'll wake up enough to tell me "no momma, no covers" and yank them off! Monday, March 31, 2008
Aaron's bigger boy bed
I've been meaning to post these pictures for awhile now. We transitioned Aaron to a big boy bed (crib with the front off) in January and last month we changed it out into a "bigger boy bed" (twin). He loves the bed- thank goodness. I had bought airplane bedding to go with his room theme and I thought he would be very sad to see his Thomas sheets go. But luckily, he was also very excited about the bed and being able to climb up and down a step to get in and out. Mike and I were watching him sleep one night (creepy I know) and we were talking about how he looked so huge in his crib compared to his early baby days and now in the twin he looks so tiny again. Funny in the last picture on here he has the covers up over his body. He loves to hang out in the bed and wants us to pull the covers up over him. But when it comes time to actually sleep he HATES having covers on him. Even to the point when I'll sneak in before I go to sleep to put a blanket on him, and he'll wake up enough to tell me "no momma, no covers" and yank them off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment