I hope everyone had special Easter weekends where you actually reflected on the reason for the holiday. The fact that a living man was brave enough to trust in God to give His life up in such a way that I, and everyone who desires, can be forgiven and given the gift of eternal life in heaven is such an awesome thought! Victory through Christ!! Aaron had a fun filled weekend full of activities. He was pretty hilarious though. He kept walking around telling everyone in a horror film like way "Jesus is alive, He's alive!"
Finding eggs
Aaron started Saturday with a resurrection hunt at church with his buddies. He had bubbles, crafts, puppets, a sugary sweet lunch, and an egg hunt. Then Sunday was the Easter cantata, brunch, and dinner with friends. Here are a few pictures of the great times...
What handsome boys!
Using his new sidewalk chalk





1 comment:
Thanks so much for reminding me about your new stories. I loved reading them all!! What solution is in the swimming pool? Do you make it yourself? Love the green hair, the "He is alive!", everything! I love that you do this. It makes me feel like I'm not missing out on too too much. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment