Friday, April 10, 2009

Answers from Aaron

You probably have seen this on other blogs and I've heard it's going around facebook (I refuse to join in on the commotion!) but I couldn't resist since I thought it was so cute. You basically ask your little kids some questions and you get real honest and sometimes telling answers. I was pretty scared since a friend's son answered that what made mommy happy was when he wasn't whining or crying! You hate for that to be what your child remembers of you. Anyway, Here are Aaron's answers for the mommy questions:

1. What is something momma always says to you? I love you
2. What make momma happy? Hugging you (I assume he meant when he is hugging me)
3. How old is your momma? 4
4. What does your momma do when you're not around? Go somewhere, probably to the Y
5. What is your momma really good at? driving (see, I am a good driver!)
6. What does your momma do for a job? exercise
7. What is your momma's favorite food? yogurt (ummm, I BEG to differ with that one!)
8. What do you and your momma like to do together? read books
9. What does your momma like best about your daddy? hugging him
10. Where is your momma's favorite place to go? First he answered swimming, but then said that no, that was daddy's favorite and mine was going to Kohls!

I also asked the same questions for Mike and they are really cute. Stay tuned for those...

No comments: