Pirate Aaron and Kate on the plank
Before we all got sick, Aaron and I took a trip to the local children's museum with friends. We had such a good time with them. Our museum is super large with areas that go all out. Funny, this trip the pirate ship was the big hit. It changes each time we visit. Anyway, the kids got to play all morning and then we went out for lunch. We split up then, and the friends we drove with and us made a stop at my favorite store- Kohls! LOVE IT! By the time we got home we all were pretty beat. Whew.
Funny, though, I guess my teaching experience came in handy that day. There were a few school groups there with us that day. I didn't think much of it, other than it was busier than its been before, but there were plenty of toys to play with and outfits to dress up in. I gather from my friends that they were completely overwhelmed by the noise, amount of kids, and just feeling smothered. It didn't bother me one bit!
Mailman Aaron and Zachary



No comments:
Post a Comment