Monday, October 26, 2009

Busch Gardens, Florida

We had such a great time at Busch Gardens! The weather was gorgeous and we enjoyed hanging out with Mike's parents at the park. It's one of those places that young and old (meaning Mike and I!) can enjoy themselves thoroughly. Here are some pictures of our action packed day.

The animals are great here. This was right before Tricia got us "lost" on the Rhino Rally Adventure as the navigator. Aaron really thinks she was responsible for the bridge breaking, floating down the river and almost going over a waterfall!


On the train- very important if you are with Aaron



During a street show, this peacock came and bonked Aaron on the head!


On the carousal

Riding the log flume with Gramma and Papa. He really enjoyed this one!

Why are Mike and I not in most of the pictures you ask? Don't you know when you are at a theme park with Gramma and Papa, momma and daddy don't exist! He wanted to sit next to them, ride rides with them- everything. It's pretty cute and hey I got lots of pictures out of it. The only time he wanted me or Mike and was when he fell and tore open his knee- then cuddling with momma was okay:)

1 comment:

the Lanno family said...

I love your fall opening picture. You guys look great!!