Monday, October 12, 2009

Locks of Love

Okay, before I shock some of you when I post the Florida pictures I guess I should tell you about my hair cut! I have neglected my hair for awhile while growing out my bangs. I knew I needed a hair cut at the beginning of the summer, but wanted to get it a bit longer and keep the pony tail during the heat. I knew that you needed 10 inches in order to donate to Locks Of Love- a great organization that makes hairpieces for children with donated hair. So after the summer I was ready. I went from this:

to this in an hour!!

It's quite a drastic change but I love it! It's so much easier to take care of, dry, and just looks plain better. It helps that I know someone will get a head full of hair with my help. Any salon will do it, you just have to follow the guidelines from the website of cutting off a ponytail or braid and send it in. I got 11 inches off- woo hoo!

2 comments: