Thursday, November 8, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!

We've been running around very busy this week but have been having fun all the while! Here is the best little story about Aaron! The other morning Aaron was eating breakfast as Mike was preparing to leave for work. I was kidding around with Mike giving him a hug and saying something along the lines of "Don't go to work!!". I guess that Aaron thought I was crying because he announced, "Don't cry Momma, I have lots of cars in my room you can play with!" All together now- awwww! I thought it was a great display of empathy from a new two year old. And to him right now, playing cars is his favorite pastime, so offering me use of his valuables was a pretty giving thing. To be two again, when playing with cars can fix all problems...

Anyway, Aaron's current obsession is his train set that Aunt Sarah gave him. He loves having us set up the track and chugging the train around. We try to get creative with different set ups, and Mike is much better at it then me. Must be the male genes or something.

No comments: