Michael and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on Saturday and it was a wonderful day. I love thinking about what I was doing how ever many years ago at a certain time. In some ways it feels like we just got married and in other ways it feels like such a long time. We had a great afternoon/night out together in celebration. We strayed from our little town for a show and an amazing gourmet meal. Mike got me the sweetest smelling arrangement of flowers- and he even got them arranged in the crystal vase his grandmother handed down to us, which I thought was really sweet. We forgot to get the sitter to take a picture before we left, so we took one with the timer when we got home.
Mike was also up to his old antics of planning a surprise overnight anniversary trip that we took as a family Sunday through Monday that I will post about tomorrow. I really do have the best husband ever!


2 comments:
Happy 10th!! I will always remember that day. It is hard to believe that ten years have passed. Love you both!!
Congratulations Sandra!
Post a Comment