Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I heard this weird rumor last weekend that people were celebrating Fathers Day on Sunday. Guess they hadn't heard that it was officially moved to this Saturday? That's when we're celebrating what an awesome dad Michael is!


See, we tried to take this great family vacation to Chicago to visit Mike's sister and her husband around the Fathers day weekend. We tried to use Sarah's companion (stand by) passes to travel there since it was just one leg. Little did we know that EVERYONE and their MOTHER were trying to get to Chicago last week! So Aaron and I were thrown on a flight on Thursday night and Michael unfortunately never made it out after two very long days of trying. So since Mike was home alone last weekend, we decided to officially move Fathers Day! Yeah.

Aaron and I did make it home a day later than planned and in a neighboring state. Whew. Aaron and I have a great day planned to help Mike have fun all day and enjoy family life. So Happy Fathers Day!

No comments: