I hope everyone enjoyed their red white and blue holiday with family and friends. Mike is away on a work trip so Aaron and I spent lots of fun times with friends. We of course saw fireworks- which happened to be before the actual 4th. It was a great show and I think I enjoyed 15 minutes of silence from the little guy in his awed over gaze at the sky- I think it might be the longest he's been quiet while awake in like... well ever! :)
Watching the fireworks- no flash just the glow of the show
Then some friends had us over for a BBQ and some kid friendly fireworks on the actual 4th. Good times were had by all. The boys liked the smoke bombs the best. After already showing them the correct way to hold the sparklers and play with them, Aaron decided to see if Mommas tell the truth, and touched the hot end. He learned the lesson real fast that I DO tell the truth and hot things hurt! He iced it off for a few minutes and was good to go.




No comments:
Post a Comment