
Mike had a great day celebrating, despite the setback of Aaron telling him he was 55! I think that comment will bruise any ego right?
Check out the picture above. It's a card from my parents to Mike. They giggled at the picture and continued opening presents. That night at dinner, Aaron asks why he was naked. Confused as all get out, after about 5 minutes of trying to figure out what he was talking about, it took me to suggest for him to show me what he was talking about. Well no wonder I had no clue! Aaron thought the naked kiddo in chaps on the card was him! Ha! So then I told him it wasn't him, just some child we didn't know. Then he proceeds to ask why we have a naked picture of a kid we don't know... hmmmm... good question. I'll let my parents answer that one since they bought the card!
Loving the chocolate cake- takes after me on that one! You know you're getting older when after your birthday you have more pictures of your kid celebrating than you!



No comments:
Post a Comment