Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fun with Family

Aaron and I spent a week in Michigan with my sister and her family. We had a great time. The three boys LOVED playing together and had so much fun. Gramma was also there and got in on some of the fun times. We lucked out on the weather and it was beautiful. Such a relief from the heat we've been having here.



Aaron loved cousin Adam's train table, which was the highlight of the trip I believe. Since we slept in the basement it was great in the morning. Aaron would wake up and immediatly go play with the table. The boys had a week long lesson in sharing, but did quite well. Aaron learned how take turns, and barter for desired toys! He started hoarding toys as well, holding them in his fists and under his chin without even playing with them! Or he would drive the cozy coupe with the coveted toys beside him. He would even nap with the Thomas engine in his hand! We also hit the awesome Detroit zoo, an apple orchard with Adam's preschool class, a local ice cream joint, and plenty of time playing together. At the zoo, I loved the polar bear exhibit. He was eating while we were there and ending up sitting on top of the tunnel we were in. Too funny. And the boys loved the zoo train. I think on this trip Aaron has perfected his "chug chug choo choo" from learning from his cousins. They would be in duet in the car tooting away. I'll include probably way too many pictures of the fun times.




































No comments: