Friday, September 26, 2008

Last day of soccer

We had our last day of soccer and it's on to basketball next week. Aaron loves everything about "sports practice" as he calls it. He loves running around chasing the soccer ball, interacting with the kids, shooting goals, and playing with Coach Aaron. I love the picture at the top because it just shows his total excitement about practice. At times I get a little sentimental thinking "my baby is old enough for sports!" but then I get over it with the promise of all kinds of games and practices to attend as he gets older. I can't wait!

Listening to Coach Aaron. I think Aaron secretly has a crush on Annie (girl in orange with the cute haircut) because over the last week he started talking about her non-stop. Like, "We have soccer tonight and Annie will be there!" Good taste Aaron- and she's an older woman- she's 6!

Battling with Coach to score a goal

No comments: