Thursday, January 22, 2009

Celine concert!!!

We did it! My mom and I went to the Celine concert and it was such an awesome experience! Wow, words fail me to describe what a phenomenal singer she is and what an outrageous show she can put on. Never once in the two plus hours that she sang- directly to us mind you- did we hear anything other than a perfectly beautiful on key spectacular note. We had THE BEST seats and she was up close and personal. We saw every facial expression, every silly face she made (she does make some weird ones!), and every dance move she busted out. She changed costumes around 7 times- including earrings, necklaces and shoes. And you never really realized it because it was quick and they had dancers going on at the same time. She was dramatic and every song was perfect. Even a duet with Andrea Bocelli! We loved it!! What a great time to share with my mom. Thanks mom for going with me!

Tickets in hand- ready to go!

After one false go- due to the major snowstorm we had, we did end up going on Wed. night instead of Tuesday. (Snow pictures to come in the future) Never realized how much a state can shut down for a few inches! It really couldn't have been a better night out with my mom. I took tons of pictures and videos with my camera but not many turned out too good due to the lights etc. Here are a few of my pics with videos to come later.

At the concert, row 13!! The stage is right behind us!!

2 comments:

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

Sounds like fun! Major snowstorm, huh??? But, I guess you don't have the snow equipment we have :-).

Jennifer said...

Those are some impressive seats! That's amazing and I must admit I'm a little jealous. I'm glad you both had a great time.