Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hope you had a great New Year! Welcome to 2009. We didn't celebrate doing anything crazy but still had lots of family fun. Aaron discovered Pop It's on New Years Eve and loved them. He would throw them down and be SO excited by the spark and noise. He wears his emotions all over his face and often shakes when really excited as this videos shows-

Then we also did red, blue, and silver sparklers to ring in the New Year for Aaron. Since he hits the sack at 7, his new year rang in around 6:30!! Here he is enjoying the sparklers with a special New Year message for you all-

Mike and I stayed up eating yummy food and watching movies to ring in the new year together. 2009- I'm sure it will be one of the best ones yet! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

the Lanno family said...

That is so cute!! Aiden does the same thing- shakes when he gets excited. I love that :-)
Happy New Year to you!