GO GATORS!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
National Championship game!
Tonight is the big night Gator fans! I hope we are a united front today wearing our orange and blue with true Gator pride. Aaron was all decked out for preschool this morning and when his teacher said 'Good Morning' Aaron's reply was "Go Gators!" We've been talking up the big game all week and we're pretty excited for tonight. All week Aaron and Mike have been playing a new game called "Gator football." I got a video clip the other night and thought it was appropriate to post today for all the Gators!! I can't wait to kick some tail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is the quarterback supposed to tackle his own receiver? Cute video! Go Gators!
Hi Sandra- I have a close relative I would like to set up with Tim Tebow. Can you help me with that??
Post a Comment