Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day

When we woke Aaron up on Christmas morning he was pretty excited to go out and see what Santa had brought, or so I thought. He had other things on his mind as he marched right over to the fireplace and announced "Santa ate the cookies!" I guess he was just checking to see if the legend was true.

Santa was kind hearted and granted Aaron's Christmas requests. What do you think about his version of a hippopotamus? I think he realized we might have a roaring fire next year awaiting for him at the bottom of our chimney if he had brought a real hippo!! We had a great time opening presents- they all had to be played with a little before opening the next. All of us were pretty happy with the gifts and spent the day playing with all the new stuff and of course cooking. Dinner was scrumptious and apple pie was better.

His big wheel from Santa and new cowboy boots


His favorite toy this year- lego Mack and Lightning McQueen


Another classic Christmas face :)

No comments: