Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Parade

Our city had a Christmas parade a few weekends ago and Aaron got to attend with his good friend Zachary. It was a typical small town parade but the boys loved it anyway. They danced to the bands, giggled at the clowns, and just had a good ole time. Zachary is scared of loud noises so he always puts his hands over his ears for fire engines or motorcycles. That caught on with Aaron and he followed right along. It was cute.

The night was cold so they boys were bundled up with coats, hats, and mittens. Zachary's mom even thought ahead and brought him a cup with hot chocolate to warm him up. Why didn't I think of that?


Funny story though, as we arrived I was fiddling with my winter gear. I was wearing a sweatshirt with a hood along with a winter coat. I was trying to get the hood out from under the coat and complaining about hating wearing hoods with coats when Aaron stops in his tracks, looks up at me and says "Momma, you're fine. Let's go" How embarrassing to be called out on silly behavior from a 3 year old!

No comments: