Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there! I hope your family is treating you like a queen today and is grateful for all the hard work you do for them everyday.

I happen to have the worlds best mother out there (sorry, it's true!) for which I am so grateful. She's one of those mothers who made the seamless transition from teacher and life guider to true friend now that I'm older. I appreciate all that she did for me growing up a little more now that I'm a mom myself. I look forward to talking to her almost daily and now that she is on a great summer vacation, it will be tough to not talk as much. Mom, I love you!


I also have a wonderful mother in law that raised a loving son who turned out to be a pretty darn good husband! I think I'm one of the few people who actually enjoy spending time with my in laws! Thanks Tricia, we love you!

No comments: