Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My magical powers...

Apparently I have come into some magical powers! If you want to expand your family by one you just need to be friends with me! Right now it seems like everyone I know is pregnant or just had their babies. Seriously- if you are of child bearing age and DONT want to have a growing belly I would stay clear of me! Even if you are having fertility issues, just e-mail me or something cause it seems to work :) I have many great friends that live here that are pregnant. My three closest friends are pregnant or have just had their babies this month, and a many other friends expecting as well. Then of course there are my other friends who I don't even actually see on a regular basis that are pregnant. It even spreads as far as Wyoming!

It struck me as funny as I was looking through old pictures that there is one where I am walking amidst three other women all with burgeoning bellies. Guess I should be careful not to wear any flowing shirts or people just might assume due to association... I'm so happy for all of them- even more happy that I can just hand back those babies when they are screaming and vacate the premises! No really, some have had the hard route- 2 years in the making- and are finally expanding the family, even by adoption. It's powerful to watch the changes that God has planned for their families.


I have had my fair share of pregnancy conversations and newborn antics but I truly love it. I can't wait to hear about all your stories. Just steer clear of me if you aren't interested in plus one right now!

1 comment:

the Lanno family said...

Ahhh...so it is your fault :-) You are too funny. We are starting to get pretty anxious about our little lady. Three weeks to go!